Starpoint Resort Group highlights the fun places of Las Vegas.
Starpoint Resort Group, a leader in the vacation industry, offers travelers the chance to have an experience unlike any other. This fall, our expert staff recommends spending time in one of the most exciting cities in the country, known for being a place to live out some of your fantasies. That’s right, Sin City seems to be the destination everyone is heading to, and there is one unique venue everyone will want to check out while in town.
World Class Driving just so happens to be Las Vegas’s premiere racing experience, and offers the limited chance to do just that for all those out there who have dreamed about driving world class cars of their dreams. Visitors will enjoy whipping through exhilarating turns on the scenic race track in a Ferrari, or perhaps choosing a Lamborghini ride might seem more of what you want, since this can help showcase the views of the famous Strip in your rear view mirror. Feel your pulse speed up as you whip around in style.
Starpoint Resort Group invites travelers to see some of the stunning scenery of offered in the area, including the famous Red Rock Canyon all at the front of the action. For families who like fast cars and a lot of fun, spending time together racing on the track will create some long lasting memories. This is definitely one vacation event that you will not want to miss. For other activity recommendations in the Las Vegas area and other travel advice, please visit us at http://starpointresortgroup.com.
Starpoint Resort Group enjoy a vacation at Las Vegas
Starpoint Resort Group knows that anyone who is looking for some excitement this October should head to Las Vegas for a fun-filled vacation destination. For all those obsessed with scary stories and true crime drama, spending time at the famous mob museum will be the perfect first stop on your trip.
Located in the heart of downtown Las Vegas, the famed The Mob Museum showcases both sides of the notorious battle between organized crime and law enforcement. With high-tech theater presentations that clue viewers in to the major parts of the story, it will help each and every visitor feel transported back to the time. These videos, along with the iconic one-of-a-kind artifacts, and other interactive exhibits, allow visitors to finally discover the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Just a few exhibits you can spend time at while visiting include the legacy of the mob, seeing how their influence has shaped society and the criminals of today, memories of the mob and a look at the timeline and history of the group, and perhaps most interestingly the myths of the mob which addresses how the Mob has been portrayed in movies, books and pop culture and a discussion on its accuracy.
These are just some of the many exhibits that many will be dying to see, and this activity is perfect during the scary October months. Starpoint Resort Group knows anyone will enjoy their time spent here. For more information and other fun activities to do while visiting Las Vegas this fall, please visit http://www.starpointresortgroup.com.
Starpoint Resort Group reveals some of the best museums to go to in Las Vegas.
October is Museum Month in Las Vegas! Starpoint Resort Group shares that there are 16 different museums that are taking part in this month-long celebration, and is highlighting a few of its favorite picks for travelers to go to throughout the month.
1. DISCOVERY Children’s Museum
If you are taking a Las Vegas vacation with the whole family, few attractions are suited for an incredible day of fun and learning than the DISCOVERY Children’s Museum. There are nine different exhibits for little ones to explore including the Solve It! Mystery Town where young ones can solve a mystery; Water World, where kids can learn about all of the power, movement and the importance of our planet’s most precious resource, and It’s Your Choice, an exhibit that teaches young children the importance of living a healthy lifestyle and eating right! There is even Toddler Town for the youngest museum-goers.
2. Neon Museum
Ever wonder where all of the old neon signs went that Las Vegas was so well-known for? They’re at the Neon Museum! Take a step into the past to see some of the best – and unusual – neon signs that used to light up the streets of Sin City. Starpoint Resort Group shares that this is one vacation destination you’re not going to want to miss out on!
3. The Mob Museum
Love old-time gangster movies? Want to learn more about how the movers and shakers of Vegas got into it with the cops on a regular basis? Learn all about the mob and Vegas at the Mob Museum.
Starpoint Resort Group highlighst the top Halloween attractions of Las Vegas.
Starpoint Resort Group, one of the top travel providers around, knows that one of the best times of the year is happening right now. As you are probably aware, one of America’s favorite holidays, Halloween is rapidly approaching. But there is still time to plan an exciting vacation centered on this holiday in exciting Las Vegas. There are a lot of good reasons to visit, so keep reading to find out about what’s going on in the city of Sin this month.
Vacationers will be thrilled to learn that two of the most popular haunted houses in the area are back and better than ever this year. Both The Asylum and Hotel Fear haunted houses return to Las Vegas in the Meadows Mall parking lot. The Asylum is one of Nevada’s longest running stand-alone haunted attraction and this year marks the 16th year of its scary showcase.
The Asylum and Hotel Fear are tied together, weaving interconnected themes into one terrifying story of the Vander and Feoray families. The frightening experience will admit “patients” 6:30 p.m. to midnight Fridays- Saturdays and 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Thursdays and Sundays, and will operate special Halloween weekend hours, 6:30 p.m. – midnight Oct. 30- 31 and Nov. 1. Tickets are $15 for either single attraction, and $25 for a combo ticket. Located at the easily accessible Meadows Mall parking lot for an affordable price, this is something no Halloween fanatic will want to miss. For more information and other fun holiday ideas, contact Starpoint Resort Group today.
Traveling to Las Vegas can be fun, but overwhelming. With so many places to visit and the strip looking like a hard place to navigate, it can feel discouraging to be able to be able to do everything that’s on the agenda. However, with the help of a smart phone, the experience of being in Las Vegas can be much smoother shares Starpoint Resort Group. Here are just a few ways your smart phone will make the time in Las Vegas much easier.
- Use it for directions. Nowadays, the maps applications on smart phones give you the most direct routes to a desired location, so not only will it assist in finding locations that might seem hard to find, but it can help with finding the fastest way to wherever the destination may be.
- Restaurant review apps can be a great help for finding good restaurants, and finding them for cheap, if money is an issue. These apps are often location based, which means it will find the restaurants that are closest to your current location, which can be a big help if everyone in the group is famished. These apps include hundreds of reviews to give an in-depth account of the experience at that restaurant. They also give the price ranges of these restaurants, which can answer the question of “is it pricey?” before you even step into the store.
- There are apps, such as Open Table,that aid in reserving tables at popular restaurants. Because Las Vegas is a hub for great food, it can be hard to find a table at a good restaurant, so with the help of apps like these, a table at a fine restaurant will be only a few clicks away.
Starpoint Resort Group shares some of the ways that having a smart phone can help you to enjoy Las Vegas even more.
Starpoint Resort Group shares tips on what to take with you on your next vacation to Sin City.
Las Vegas can be one of the most exciting getaways during any time of the year shares Starpoint Resort Group. With so much to do and a night life that goes until the sun rises, it’s almost impossible to run out of things to do while at this city of excitement. However, there are a few things that you should remember to bring, as they’ll make the stay in Vegas more comfortable.
- Comfortable shoes are a must. You might not expect to be walking all that much, but the traffic on the strip is always so busy, and with so much to see during the day, walking will be the most efficient.
- Bring one or two nicer outfits. Vegas is filled with world-renowned restaurants with fancier dress codes, so feeling like you can’t go because of the attire you have could be a big downer. If over-dressing is a concern, just make sure to bring a dressy casual outfit, and maybe one semi-formal, depending on the restaurants that are in mind.
- Bring a decent sized travel bag. With many shops to visit and souvenirs to buy, having a bag to carry them while walking the strip can be a big help. Depending on the season, having the bag to carry water bottles can also be helpful, as it gets up to the 90’s during the summer. Having the convenience of a bag to carry these things will help you feel more comfortable while enjoying the extravagant Vegas vacation.
Enjoy some of the best restaurants from celebrity chefs with this guide from Starpoint Resort Group!
Las Vegas is known around the world as one of the best places in the world to experience fine dining. With so many celebrity chef-owned establishments, it can be hard to decide where to dine! In order to help vacationers this September, Starpoint Resort Group is sharing this guide of top Vegas restaurants to dine at.
1. B&B Ristorante – Venetian
World-famous Chef Mario Batali and winemaker Joseph Bastianich bring some of the best rustic flavors of Italy right to the strip! Spicy Lamb Sausage and the signature wine list are a must try!
2. Bobby’s Burger Place – On the Strip
In the mood for a burger? Look no further than Chef Bobby Flay’s own burger restaurant right in the heart of The Strip! The New Mexico Burger and Crunch Burger are simply delicious!
3. China Poblano – The Cosmopolitan
From Chef José Andrés, China Poblano mixes Asian and Mexican for a one-of-a-kind culinary experience. The beef tongue tacos and 20 vegetable fried rice are to die for!
Starpoint Resort Group shares that when going to Las Vegas, there are several things that you should keep in mind. These are some of the top tips to remember the next time you visit the great city of Las Vegas.
Starpoint Resort Group Highlights the Las Vegas Strip
Starpoint Resort Group knows that Las Vegas is one of the most popular and well-known travel destinations throughout the United States. This city is home to endless attractions and events that draw in thousands of tourists. While there are many different shows, features, and restaurants that make Vegas so unique, one of the best attractions is just simply walking up and down The Strip. Not only is this free, but it gives guests the opportunity to visit all of the different casinos, shops, and resorts that are located on The Strip. You can even find street performers, dressed up characters, and dancers on the side of the street.
Starpoint Resort Group shares that Las Vegas is one of the most popular destinations for people to travel to from all around the world. This premier destination has endless activities, attractions, and entertainment for people of all ages. Whether it is a bachelorette party looking for an unforgettable evening, or a family with small children wanting to explore the many different attractions, Sin City has it all. Another great occasion for going to Las Vegas is for both a wedding and a honeymoon. These are some of the top things to keep in mind when planning your honeymoon in Las Vegas.
- Gourmet dining: While on your honeymoon, it is important to enjoy an evening of romance and intimacy with your significant other. This can be achieved by going to one of the many gourmet eateries that are located on The Strip. From delicious buffets to elegant Italian food, these atmospheres will certainly match the mood for a newly engaged couple.
- World-class entertainment: When spending your honeymoon in Vegas, make sure you take the time to enjoy one of the many shows and performances that are available. Whether you are looking for a romantic concert or a jaw-dropping Cirque du Soleil performance, no Vegas honeymoon is complete without going to one of these shows.
- Day trips: Starpoint Resort Group says that if you want to get out of the city for the day and experience something truly wonderful, take a trip to the Hoover Dam or Grand Canyon. These destinations offer adventure and truly outstanding views.